We come from a major international law firm and the field of international personnel management. This makes us highly familiar with the legal issues that cross-border activities involve. Thanks to our international network, we can ensure excellent handling of cases in labour law in all major jurisdictions.
Secondments of employees abroad can sometimes raise difficult legal questions in the field of labour law and social-insurance law. With our extensive experience, we help you answer all questions of contract design and their implementation, working in dialogue with authorities in Germany and abroad.
You can also rely on our expertise and experience in other international situations, such as business relocations abroad or cross-border business transfers.
Services by fringspartners:
- Support with cross-border transactions
- Advice on all legal issues relating to secondments of employees abroad (expats)
- Advice on all legal issues relating to the employment of foreigners (inbounds)
- Drafting of contracts to this effect
- Creation, amendment and review of assignment policies and all other regulations governing expats and inbounds