Corporate restructuring is the supreme discipline in labour law. The legal issues raised here can be extremely complex at times and are generally of paramount importance to the company. Experience is a prerequisite for legal advice on matters involving restructuring. Over countless mandates spanning more than 20 years, we have acquired the expertise it takes to offer you dependable assistance with the labour-law implications of restructuring processes.
There are often cost savings to be realised through outsourcing measures and the targeted use of transfers of undertakings. This can only be achieved if the related implications in terms of collective bargaining, works constitutions and individual labour law are carefully assessed and systematically managed. We are the partner you can count on to design and carry out even highly complex restructuring processes.
Services by fringspartners:
- Preparing for and implementing measures to this effect
- Advice and support on collective bargaining and replacement of standard agreements and single-plant bargaining agreements
- Draft information notices pursuant to Section 613a of the German Civil Code [BGB]
- Responding to questions arising out of spin-offs / partial spin-offs
- Development of avoidance strategies relative to Section 613a BGB
- Advice on issues of distribution of liability between buyer and seller
- Drafting of service-level agreements and outsourcing contracts