Experience. fringspartners has been advising companies of all sizes and corporate groups for many years. There is no feature of German labour law that we have not already successfully resolved or applied on behalf of the companies we serve. From organisational measures to highly complex corporate transactions and reorganisations to conducting difficult legal disputes in court or grappling with business partners and trade unions.
Understanding. Thanks to many years of experience and awareness of a very wide array of industries, economic objectives and corporate cultures, we can quickly grasp the plans you have in mind and develop the solutions that suit you best. If desired, we will also take the alternative approach and work with you to develop realistic business objectives based on different legal consequences.
Focus. At fringspartners, our focus is on you and the challenges you face. Appropriate prioritisation and reliability in swiftly addressing the issues of concern to you are as much a matter of course for us as is our uncompromising commitment to providing work of the highest quality. And that is no lip service!
At fringspartners, you will secure top-notch expertise:
- For decades, assisting corporate groups and companies in the top segment with a very wide range of focus across all sectors and all company sizes
- In some cases, own long-term management work in companies at the top levels of management
- By working in and on behalf of companies, committees and shareholders, a strong grasp of perspectives, motivations and behavioural patterns
- Expertise in related matters as well (e.g. outplacement, assessment, forensic audits)
- Extensive command of foreign languages (English/Spanish/French/Italian) and international experience, together with a solid international network for the solution of legal issues abroad
The areas we emphasise: