Many companies are increasingly using external personnel in an effort to boost their competitiveness and improve their flexibility. Hence, complex legal issues may present themselves, particularly there are works councils involved. This is where we guide you safely through the shallows.
Temporary employment has been the subject of many regulatory changes in the recent past. There is no end to these dynamic developments in sight. We help keep your business operations up-to-date and while preventing risks. Particularly in the field of tension with other forms of use of outside staff – such as usage based on contracts for performance of services or work, or where issues arise along the borders of bogus self-employment – the advice we provide is based on our years of experience and routine.
Services by fringspartners:
- Drafting of temporary employment contracts
- Design of agreements with works councils for the use of outside personnel
- Defence against criminal prosecution and proceedings involving administrative penalties
- Procurement of the temporary employment permit
- Negotiations with the permitting authority
- Intra-group provision of temporary staff
- Risk prevention in the field of tension between other use of external staffing and temporary employment
- Advice at the interfaces to social-insurance law