Company pension schemes are particularly important to a company and its employees. The legal environment is subject to frequent innovations that call for advisory services by experienced specialists. If need be, we consult with our network partners to help resolve special business questions.
Occupational pension schemes are one building block of retirement pensions that should not be underestimated. Competent consulting and a forward-looking approach to the design of pension systems are needed to offer attractive regulations while at the same time protecting companies from excessively burdensome pension outlays.
Services by fringspartners:
- Design, modification and termination of regulations governing company pension schemes
- Introduction of deferred-compensation systems
- Litigation in case of adaptation issues
- Spin-off of pension liabilities (e.g. contractual trust arrangements)
- Risk analysis in the context of due diligence